May 02, 2012

So I know I have been slacking on my blog and by slacking I mean completely ignoring it since December and even before that there wasn't much to it but I PROMISE times are changing!!! We have been so busy lately (which is good) that I have ignored all of my online duties BUT today, Wednesday May 2, 2012 (yes I missed the May 1st boat) will mark the day of the new and improved Bling N Ink online amaaaazingness =) Our website is in the process of being updated, I have created a twitter, Facebook is up and rolling, new products are being created, and our online store is almost done! I would love for you all to like our page on Facebook, follow us on twitter, follow my blog, and obviously shop for some glamorous rhinestone apparel at my store; you WON'T regret any of those choices I promise. So many new exciting things are coming your way so check back soon! 


Happy Hump Day, 
Bling N Ink ~ where you dream it and we BLING it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment